We are located in Moraime, a short distance from Muxía, in the middle of Costa da Morte and Camino de Finisterre, in fact the road, passes right through the door of the establishment.
Our website is www.hostelmonasteriodemoraime.com.
We have 58 places in bunk beds, distributed in 4 rooms: 2 family rooms of complete rent and 2 rooms shared. Each room is characterized by names of illustrious historical figures related to Moraime
* Doña Urraca (Shared) 22 places.
* Don Pedro Froylaz (Shared) 16 Places.
* Doña Mayor (Full rental) 10 Places
* Alfonso VII (Complete rental) 10 Places
All of them with free WIFI, individual and private locker by bunk bed, bedside table at the head of each bunk with light point and electricity, air conditioning, and of course, exteriors with views depending on the room, the church or the countryside. The bathrooms are shared (one of gentlemen and one of ladies) and equipped with hand dryers, soap dispensers and gel-shampoo, towel hangers. Warm wooden floors in hallways and rooms.
We also have 2 PRIVATE rooms with independent access:
• Suite "Condes de Traba", with capacity for 1 to 4 people. It has 2 flat screen TV, living room with fireplace, bathroom with whirlpool, wifi, sofa bed and full bedroom.
• Double adapted people with reduced mobility "Monasterio de Moraime", for 1-2 pax, which has complete bathroom adapted with shower and full room.
Services with what we have for our clients:
* Continental breakfast included with accommodation
* Towels included (request at reception)
* Receiving 9 A.M. to 22 P.M
* Transfer to Muxia one way and fly (8 €)
* Guided visits to the Church San Xiao de Moraime (4 €)
* Laundry of boots
* Pay-per-coin washers and dryers
* Terminal system of auto checkIn and access by numerical code in the main door. Electronic locks
* Vending and dining area, equipped with microwave and refrigerator.
* Terrace area in the Atrium of the monastery
* Tourist information, routes and activities
* Wild beach 5 minutes walk (Os Muiños)
* Eco-sustainable management of waste
- Handicapped accessible
- Hot water
- Air conditioner
- Medical kit
- Dinning room
- Necessary sleeping bag
- Coffee machine
- Water and soda machine
- Computers with internet
- Bicycle Parking
- Booking option
- Credir Card
- Conference room
- Lockers or cabinets
- Public phone
- Clothes line
- Necessary towels and soap
- Farmacy Near
- Kind: Hostal
Photos & videos
To live the Camino you must be registered and/or logged. Take the first step and start your story!
Moraime es un remanso de paz en el camino, un lugar de descanso y conexión con la naturaleza. Sin duda un lugar mágico lleno de hitoria.