We start a new weekly content approaching you most liked snapshots this week on our social networks.
This Friday 19 is celebrated worldwide the Day of Photography, a hobby that without no doubt we can say that is the most widespread among lovers of Camino de Santiago. Therefore we find no better day to release a new series of content that we will publish every Friday and where you are the protagonists with the material of the Camino that you send us every day, either through the web Vive el Camino or our social networks.
We want every week you have the opportunity for as many Camino pilgrims and lovers can enjoy your photos, so you just have to get your most special snapshot and send it to us. It's as easy as mention us in your publication in Instagram, Twitter or Facebook, but you can also upload your photos to your account in Vive el Camino. How do we decide the top 10 photos each week? Very easy, you are the judges; We will post each day your snapshots on our Facebook page, and the 10 with more "likes" of the community will be chosen for our weekly "compilation".
Grab your best framing, look for good lighting and Buen Camino! This is our selection for this week:
10. Foto de paisaje en sepia by Fabium Zaber (158 votes)
7. Puesta de sol en Muxía by Ana Guzmán Fornells (318 votes)
6. Inolvidable Finisterre by Melina Mel (359 votes)
5. Las entrañas de Puente la Reina by Marta GM (391 votes)
3. Amanecer en el Camino Francés by Sergio (443 votes)
2. Nuestro paso por Arzúa by Stefan0488 (518 votes)