The bakeries. Also the clock tower, the parish church, the neo-gothic chapel of La Saleta. The Monastery of Oseira Those pilgrims continuing from Cea to Piñor, and therefore not travelling to the monastery of Oseira on foot, have the recommended option of visiting the monument on a free afternoon throughout the Camino.
Founded in 1137. During the week the entry hours are at 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 15:30, 16:30, 17:30 and 18:30 hours (in autumn and winter the last hour is not available) and, on Sundays and bank holidays the entry hours are at 12:45, 15:30, 16:30, 17:30 and 18:30.
© Copyright LA VOZ DE GALICIA S.A. Polígono de Sabón, Arteixo, A CORUÑA (ESPAÑA) Inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de A Coruña en el Tomo 2438 del Archivo, Sección General, a los folios 91 y siguientes, hoja C-2141. CIF: A-15000649